Re: scrapple! yum!

To: egnorant@flash.net, Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: scrapple! yum!
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:19:48 EDT
Cc: toyman@htcomp.net, wmgilroy@lucent.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/17/1999 9:13:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
egnorant@flash.net writes:

<<

 I bought some SPAM once...Opened the can and decided against eating it.
 Gave it to my cat.....cat said no. Gave it to the dog.....again no.
 Threw it into the woods.....the bugs said no. Then something ate
 it...That is when I bought a gun.Bruce Lowry

Hey now, Spam is a regular meal at our house, sliced, like scapple, and
fried.  Good with eggs, or in a sammich....

Course, what do you expect from someone who loves a dish called SOS...

R. Houston