LBC Clubs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC Clubs
From: "Curtis Carlson" <carlson@navtech.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:23:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In case any of you were wondering.....I'm still interested in your ideas for
club events and how to fight LBC Club Apathy which seems to be plaguing us a
little bit.  (It *IS* nearly the end of the driving season, I know).

Anyway, I've been replying to a few comments from helpful listers off-line
so that's why you don't see this thread getting out of control......

Please, keep sending those suggestions my way....I'll listen to all comments
positive *and* negative.....only positive things can come from learning all
about this.  So, if you want to tell me what *doesn't* work, that's okay
too.

Thanks Again!

Curt

Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty") HAN8L-63423
'72 MG Midget MkIII ("unnamed")
Research Geographer  612.931.3936 (voice)
Navigation Technologies  612.931.3937 (fax)
5780 Lincoln Dr  Ste. 100 612.251.7492 (mobile)
Edina, MN  55436  carlson@navtech.com