PMO 200, Chipping Norton, London Motor Show and Jensen

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: PMO 200, Chipping Norton, London Motor Show and Jensen
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:07:41 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi list,

Was at the London Motor Show today and had a great time.  Saw the Honda S2000
which looks better than the similar Vauxhall and Toyota offerings.

Saw the new Jenson which is slightly different from the new Jensen last year
(which never made it into production. hmmmm)  They have a website:
www.jensen-motors.co.uk

Eventually got bored with all the £20,000 cars that I can't afford and
wouldn't buy even if I could so went to the 'upstairs' part of the show that
has classic cars for sale by auction.  Aside from an Elan Sprint,
Aston-Martin DB4 and a late 911 Turbo were some SPRITES.

One Sprite had the registration PMO 200 and I though if that is the real PMO
200 it would be worth a packet.  About the same time I saw John Sprinzel &
Willy Cave standing next to it so I said hello and we had a long chat.  John
introduced me to Tom Coulthard (even longer chat).  One interesting thing (to
the list, - it was all interesting to me!!) was that Tom is going to send me
the details of the company in Chipping Norton who do the REPRODUCTION HEALEY
A-SERIES ROCKER COVERS.  I want one for my Sprite.  George Marinos did ask me
a while back about the Chipping Norton company but I could find no details so
if George wants to contact me (lost his e-mail address when I upgraded
computer and to AOL 4) I will send him the details once I get them.  If
George is not on the list can someone please forward me his e-mail address
(Frank?).

The rest of the London Motor Show?  Well the models that interested me the
most were in slinky purple dresses <G>.

Daniel1312   \o/