Re: Austin Healey day (Victoria, Australia)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Austin Healey day (Victoria, Australia)
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 05:23:06 +1000
Cc: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This is the display/concours for both the big Healeys (AHOC) and the
Spridgets (AHSDC).

The is usually a very good turnout with a mixture of top class cars (of big
and little varieties) and daily drivers.

There is usually BBQ food available and hot and cold drinks, but the
slopes above the oval are perfect for a picnic lunch!

I normally attend, but this weekend it clashes with the Historic Sandown
meeting at which I am racing in the midget.

Mike