List status

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: List status
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 12:33:49 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I removed the moderation flag from this list, so your messages will no longer
have to wait for me to forward them on.  No batch of dupes fired up this
morning, so we'll see how it goes.  I'll keep checking.  It's a beautiful
day here in Salt Lake City, I should be out driving around with the top
down, rather than babysitting the Team.Net lists here in this dark old
office.

Or maybe even working on a '74 Midget I have down at my shop.  I bet the
owner would love to see me finish it up and get the thing sold!

mjb.