Re: Re-Routing fuel lines (long)

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re-Routing fuel lines (long)
From: richard.arnold@juno.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:58:38 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill:

> I was going to re-route the steel fuel line ....

Just a suggestion, but if you stop at the local marine supply house, you
should be able to pick up a glass inline filter (the glass cylinder with
a replaceable element).  The one I'm thinking of comes with fittings for
1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 lines so it can be installed to a variety of
applications.  These are virtually identical to the fancy ones sold in
speed shops (some of which are made by Purolator, I think), and
replacement filters are readily available.  I've seen the one described
at Kmart, of all places, in the sporting goods section.  Put a 1/4 on one
end, and a 5/16 on the other, and Voila!  You took care of the problem,
and added a little extra filtration, to boot.

Luck!

Rich