tie rod ends - won't come off, dag-nammit

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: tie rod ends - won't come off, dag-nammit
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:11:49 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello again.

Yesterday, I spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to get the tie rod ends
off of the tie rod.  I was able to get them off the wheel assembly, but they
were stuck on the tie rod, and no amount of Liquid Wrench would help.  I
think they must be rusted on.  Would heating them help?

Any suggestions are appreciated, and unfortunately, I've already tried
whacking it with a wrench while yelling various expletives at it.  That
didn't work either.

Thanks,
John Gottstein