Listmember's cars

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Listmember's cars
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:21:35 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers,

Some time back, someone on the list suggested/requested I put up a page
with listmember's cars. A few people have sent me images of their cars so I
have started a page with those images. If you would like to have your car
included, send me your favorite image in the form of a JPEG only. If you
can send me an image at least 400 pixels wide. If you don't have the
ability to scan a photo, email me off-list and I'll send you my mailing
address and you can mail me a photo. If you want any addition info included
with you picture, (like how long you've owned it, how old you are, how much
you weigh, you favorite beer or chips, etc....:-)) include it in your email.

The page is linked from the "friends cars" page. http:/www.gerardsgarage.com

enjoy

Gerard

If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... then you
probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A