Re: Listers age (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listers age (No LBC)
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:19:23 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh alright,  we are 62, the Sprite is 39 1/2, we have had it all that time.
We both maintain and drive the car.  (it's really her car)

Bob and Annice

In a message dated 10/25/99 8:54:18 PM, phillipp@cfw.com writes:

<<  I might as well get into this. I am 62 years old and my sprite is 38 years
old. I have owned a Bugeye all those years except for two when I thought
Triumphs and Porsches were good. I learned my lesson, and went back to my
Bugeye.

Pete Phillips
61 Bugeye
Waynesboro, VA

>I'm 32 and My Sprite is 37.  We've been together for about 4 yrs
>

>Well, I'll add me to this string (see I didn't say thread)
>
>42 years old (43 in Dec) and had this Midget for 16 yrs and it is 21 as
>of last April. Puts my baby reight between the daughters 23 and 16
>(learning to drive in a Midget)
</XMP>