Re: Photos

To: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Photos
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:13:12 -0400
Cc: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Wiedemeyer wrote:

> The way everybody jokes about "Pieces" on the List, I was expecting it to
> look like a pile of crap, but it's gorgeous!!  Nice job, Frank!

Thanks Bob
Not counting the recent de-seam and paint job, this really was a pile of
crap thrown together on a bet for just about $500. It also included the
1st paint job. (It looked the same back then too but with seams) there
is a shot of it on my home page about 9 months after assembly.
 http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/

--
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will