Re: Listers age (Absolutely Positively No LBC [ Besides, its a Lie])

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listers age (Absolutely Positively No LBC [ Besides, its a Lie])
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 22:53:27 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sure agree with you Brad.  At the same time being in the O.F. Club it is
really great to see so many younger people getting into these cars.   Not
only does it give us O.F. an opportunity to pass on some history, experiences
and knowledge (walked five miles to school bare foot in the snow and it was
up hill both ways <G>)  but the younger members provide memory challenges of
what, why and how. They also have wonderful new ways of looking at and
experiencing these cars in addition to many experanices that we have in
common.  Through these people our cars will be able to continue to provide
wonderful and joyful experiences for many more years.

Boy, that sure sounds like some O.F. talking <BG>

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (in boxes) (Trevor ?)(almost out of the trailer)
Judson Supercharger (in boxes)