Re: Listmember's cars... more

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listmember's cars... more
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 11:35:27 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David,

Yes, I did miss the second slash, I sent out a correction the following day.

The "friend cars" link is in the navigation panel on the left once you
enter the Sprite section. Since I have two major sections to my web site,
it is divided into car related stuff and my computer graphics gallery. Youe
can branch in either direction from the front "index" page.

Gerard

At 7:47 AM -0400 10/29/99, Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 10/27/99 2:33:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:
>
><< The page is linked from the "friends cars" page.
>http:/www.gerardsgarage.com
> > >>

>Gerard:
>
>I went to the site but didn't see a link to "Friend's Cars".  Also, I think
>the link above should be:  http://gerardsgarage.com    I tried the above and
>it gave me a dead end.  But adding the second backslash got me there.
>
>--David C.

If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... then you
probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A