Re: Towbars

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Towbars
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:49:05 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Brad Fornal wrote:

> The one we have bolts up in the place of the front bumper mounts on the
> pre-RB cars ( I
> don't know if the RB's have the same mounts still included)

    I have one exactly as you describe on my '66, minus the ball mount which
the VDPO (very dumb previous owner) kept when I picked up the car.  It is
heavy steel but is very well made and can be put on by one person.  (picture
available if anyone is interested)  I need to move one car with it, but
after that I will probably put it up for sale as I really don't have the
space for it.

Steve.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."