Re: Campbell Hausfeld /junk or OK?

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@mindspring.com>, Sprite List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Virtual 'Vairs" <virtualvairs@skiblack.com>
Subject: Re: Campbell Hausfeld /junk or OK?
From: Travis G Elliott <TGElliott@atmc.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:32:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>MIG.Flux 105 Serious Duty Wire Feed Welder Mfr #: WG3002 $299.99
>. Five-year warranty.
>. Output/Input Power: 30-105 amps / 115 volts.
>. Duty Cycle: 20% @ 85 amps.
>. Output Current: DC.
>. Ideal for autobody fabrication and other repair projects.
>. Welds up to 3/16"-thick steel in a single pass.
>. MIG regulator kit included.
>. System welds with MIG (gas) or flux core (gasless) wire.
>. Infinite wire speed adjustment allows fine tuning of the weld.
>. External polarity adjustment for easy flux to MIG conversion.

Patton,

This is the one that I have personally now for aprox. 2 years.  I have
never had any problem with it and it has performed great.  While I am not
good enough to do body work yet(;-),  It makes a very strong weld, that
holds under strain.(all terms are relative)...  I had the first one for
about a month, but it wasn't heavy enough for any type of continuous duty.
If the one I have were to break down and not be fixable for some reason, I
would buy another campbell hausfield in a second...

YMMV,

travis Elliott