Re: Fall drive.....

To: Doug Ingram <dougi@home.com>
Subject: Re: Fall drive.....
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:45:10 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Amen to that Doug!!  Here in Wisconsin the leaves with all their color have just
about all fallen.  It was great fun traveling down country lanes covered with
leaves and having them blow and land in the car.  Hey, it's time to clean it up
anyway.
Make the most with the time you have!!  Enjoy the cars! Frank and Ron; how could
we hook up a snow blower to the front of Sprite!!  I figure a double crank
pulley with a bracket for another pulley at right angles to that and brackets
from the blower to the frame irons where the bumper attaches should work.  We
could rig the hand brake lever to raise and lower the blower!    Honest, I was
smoking the leaves.............

Dave