Texas Baby Boy

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texas Baby Boy
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:55:41 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Since we seem to have a lot of Texans on the list, this is for you....:-)

A Texan buys a round of drinks for all in the bar because, he announces his
wife
has just produced "a typical Texas baby boy weighing 20 pounds."

Congratulations shower him from all around, and many exclamations of "Wow!"
are
heard.  A woman faints due to sympathy pains.

Two weeks later, he returns to the bar. The bartender says, "Say, you're the
father of the typical Texas baby that weighed 20 pounds at birth. How much
does
he weigh now?"

The proud father answers, "Ten pounds." The bartender is puzzled,concerned.
"Why?  What  happened? He already weighed 20 pounds at birth."

The Texas father takes a slow swig from his long-neck Lone Star, wipes his
lips
on his shirtsleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says, "Had him
circumcised."

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
God, grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.