Re: 1275 Oil Filter Adapter

To: millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: 1275 Oil Filter Adapter
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 14:51:58 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
There were two types of spin on adapters.  Either one could bolt up
directly to the block.  The only caution is that you have adequate room
to mount the filter on the adapter.  Filters are available in short, med,
long lengths.

At least two types of intermediate pieces were also available. One put
sort of a rearward twist to the spin on piece, the other just raised the
spin on part.

You might have to fiddle around and re bend the oil supply pipe in any of
these cases.  It's also REALLY stiff.  Read that, hard to bend!

Paul Asgeirsson
9123 N Clarendon Ave
Portland OR 97203-2750
503-978-1103