Russ Myers Flics

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Russ Myers Flics
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:55:20 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Who was just talking about Russ Myer (sp?) flics ...
with the MGA and the chics in the desert...
Just now over lunch (I eat lunch at home...escape work as muchg as possible)
I just saw an ad on TV for a Special on Russ Myer and his 'big boob fetish"
flics
its on the E! (Entertainment) network on Cable TV this coming Sunday
(11/7/99) at 9:00pm.
They even showed a few short frames of the same movie the web link was pointed
at. (Faster PussyCat Kill Kill)

...wierd coincidence huh!

Paul Tegler
OBie - 1973 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Greene - 1972 Round Wheel arch MG Midget in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com