Moving plans changed. (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Moving plans changed. (No LBC)
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:40:41 EST
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi everyone. Me and my wife decided against moving to Wisconsin. We are
getting 10 acres just down the road from us and we plan to get it cleared so
we can place a home there. Which means I can keep all my cars. YIPPEE!!!! :-)
We will moving out of our current home in a week or so. I'll probley be off
the list for a while until I get the internet turned on there. I'll stay in
touch with the lists (Spridget and Spitfire).

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II
1979 Spitfire 1500
1979 Trans Am