Re: Without Limits

To: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Without Limits
From: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 10:19:40 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Don't know if that's what he was driving but I can say I purchased my
62 Austin Cooper from his cousin, Michel Prefontaine. I only
asked if he was related due to the name and not about his
cousin's demise. So it might be correct as Michel said his
family had owned numerous Mini's/LBC's. I'll have to check the
movie out.

Cheers,
Jim Rowan
60 AH Sprite