Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MG MIDGE

To: samesq@pacbell.net, toyman@htcomp.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MG MIDGET/AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:58:09 -0800 (PST)
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad,

I think you have the right idea. Maybe we should form a 'rare jack cartel' just
like the diamond industry. That way we can regulate the number of jacks on the
market, keeping the price as high as possible.  In addition we need should
agree
that if any one of us sells an LBC, we will be sure to remove the jack  from
the
car before turning it over to the new owner (not including list members of
course). This will be 'our littel secret' ;-)

 - Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye)
 Sna Jose, CA

>To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
>CC: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MG
MIDGET/AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE

>O.K. let me get this straight. Alot of us have this type of jack around the
house? We need a plan...........o.k. o.k. we'll draw straws
>on who sells their "RARE" jack on ebay next, and don't cut in line or you'll
flood the very delicate" rare jack market" <G>    Brad

>Swift Justice wrote:
>
>> type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>>
>> > Hey Frank,
>> > Do you have any jacks? If anyone like big time wrestling, you'll love this
auction.

>> That looks just like the jack that came with my '79, after I cleaned it up
and painted it too.  Hey, I better go check the garage...