Re: Jacks, was Interesting E-Bay item...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jacks, was Interesting E-Bay item...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 12:34:39 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/3/99 11:27:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< Allen, In MHO the reason they are so rare is that once they are used and
 the car falls off it or the jack dents or bashes the side of the car in,
 they get tossed to the side of the road with the single shoes and the
 8-track tapes. For show purposes only. Scissors jacks for utility.
 Peter C >>

Yeah, you are probably right.  I hope I can find a used, rare, original MG
scissors jack on e-bay for less than $150.00.  (Just kidding!)  And please
don't knock 8-track tapes.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget