Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MGMIDGET/

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MGMIDGET/ AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:37:55 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Seriously.  What is a King Dick wrench?

My jack ( that was in the boot when I got my Mk III last year ) doesn't have
the ratcheting handle, but rather it is a sort of bent tire iron/lug wrench.
( I have wires. )  I don't see any pictures of wrenches like that around.
Must be rare!  :)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette