RE: Sprites in Texas

To: "Kellner" <kellner@flash.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sprites in Texas
From: "Todd Milliken" <turbotodd@cyberstation.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:23:00 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If you're looking for a resto project, I know of two road-side sprites in
the area (sort of).  The closest to you is a approx 65-66 vintage sitting on
the side of the road just south of Mineral Wells downtown.  The other is
located road-side in Memphis Texas (on the way to Amarillo).  It's a earlier
vintage by it's side curtains (I assume).  Both look like they have been
sitting a while, but still have air in the tires.  The one in Memphis was
last tagged in 95.

Todd
Wichita Falls, TX