Re:Panhard rod.& dellorto Q's

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Subject: Re:Panhard rod.& dellorto Q's
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:15:05 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,
If'n you get a chance, I (and my brother too, I'm sure) would really
appreciate a drawing to work one (or 2) up from.
He has a neat little mig which he can use quite well thesedays.
Is this PHrod suitable for both 1/4 and 1/2 elliptic springs?
I have the former, Dave has the latter.
$100 sounds a lot better than the $250/95quid frontline charges.
BTW..I inspected that dellorto and it has the following:
(brackets contain recommendations a`la Vizard)

main venturi/choke: 30....(32)
main jets: 135....(145)
air corrector jets: 190....(200)
pump jets: 33....(40)
idle jets: 55....(55-58)
aux. venturi: ??....(4.5)-----couldn't find a number on either one(except
for what I think was a part number..4 or 5 digit)

Any comments? Are the jets etc. I require readily available?
Any idea of prices?
Thanks heaps
Andy