Venados Beware!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Venados Beware!
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:21:08 EST
Cc: donb@flash.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Packed up the trusty Marlin last night with about 40 rounds of 45.70
Government .......9x18Makarov for snakes, and assorted knives for skinning.

I hope you folks appreciate the horrenduous sacrifice we are making to supply
the Spring bar-b-que.

Mi primo..Don Bubba of Irving...and I will arrive tomorrow evening in San
Antonio, and brave the wild I10 trails to Comfort, Tx, there to place our
services in the hands of the lovely Elizabeth.

Any preferences for doe or buck in the group?  We are limited by state law to
only two of each per person, but javalina and turkey are also in season.

Off we go, into the wild green yonder....

Robert Houston
"If they didn't want us to hunt, they shoulda made the deer vegatables...."