spark plug

To: "majordome" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: spark plug
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 21:59:42 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I had the strangest thing happen to me when I wasn driving the car around
last week on a particulary beautiful afternoon. After about 40 miles or so
all of a sudden the car is running terrible. Something was definitely wrong,
so I pull over and ope the bonnet and saw the problem immediately. The car
is running on 3 cylinders because one of the spark plugs is broken off!!The
top metal part is broken off. What would cause something like this??? I
haven't fixed it yet, but it seems like an easy fix; just put in another
spark plug, but I thought it was a strange thing to happen.Carol '59 Bugeye.