Equipment Questions

To: "Midgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Equipment Questions
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:51:12 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am looking for recommendations on which gravity feed spray gun I should
buy.  A friend is actually doing the painting of my TR6 for me, but his
garage was broken into and among other things they stole his gravity feed
spray gun.  I am looking for a quality gun, but I'm limited to $100-150
range.  Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Also has anyone used the Oberg tilt lift that Moss sells?  I have used the
screw type leveler when pulling my Midget engine/gearbox, but never the
Oberg tilt lift type.  It seems their device will be a lot quicker than the
screw device.  Anyone who has done the job knows the different angles
required to get the combination out, then back in.

TIA

Ken Waringa
71 TR6 (needing painted)
74 Midget (needing gearbox)