Re: take out the boot light bulb...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: take out the boot light bulb...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:45:10 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/16/99 1:11:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< So the boot contains a light bulb, hm...?

 Where is the fixture supposed to be?  Where do I follow the wiring to in
 order to test it?  What will they think of next? >>

I have a '77 Midget.  I suppose the '74 would be the same.  Th light fixture
is in the center of the top part of the boot, but not on the lid.  The switch
is next to the right side hinge.  I don't have my Bentley manual here at
work, but it will show the wire colors.  This is an easy one.  (Or buy a
flashlight.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget