Re: Double Messages - Again

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, "Skip Tannen" <tannen@babson.edu>
Subject: Re: Double Messages - Again
From: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:53:15 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Even worse, I sometimes get several repeats of the same
message, and I mean dozens.  I usually have to go into the filtering
device and cut off the sender completely.  I reported this some time
ago and asked if anyone else had the problem.  No reply, so I
figured it was just my server.

Planning and regretting storage of the Li'l Guy soon...Thanks to all
for another season of helplful hints, wisdom, and encouragement.

Danny