Re: Heater switch?

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Heater switch?
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:42:00 -0500
Cc: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Amy" <casoich@sgi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ha... my shceme exactly!
I wasn't going to go into it... but I've actually built a small
battery powered DC motor driven tool for this very function.

Paul Tegler
OBie - 1973 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil Greenee - 1973 Rnd Wheel Arch MG Midget in resto mode
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com