Spridget Webring!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Webring!
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@bskyb.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 23:46:42 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Spridgeteers,

As some of you may know I have been running the MG Cars webring for a few
months - very successful it is too: http://www.mgcars.org.uk/webring/

The MG Cars webring has many MG Midget websites, however they get a bit lost
amongst all the MGB and MGA sites. Of course what about all the AH Sprite
people, I was thinking the other day. There are literally dozens of Ah
Sprite sites that need to be exposed to a greater audience.

So here we go:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub/webring/

A SPRIDGET WEBRING!

I hope that the MG Cars Webring and the SPRIDGET WEBRING can compliment each
other.
So far I have added 5 of the sites I maintain - a little dull really so I
hope that some of the members of this list might like to add theirs.

Cheers

Chris Nevard
Personal Homepages:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~spridget