Re: White Bug-I sighting

To: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: White Bug-I sighting
From: Glen <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 08:31:32 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I can't be sure its the one you saw, but there is one white bugeye living in
Davis.  A
local professor drives it.  All original. Not a lister as far as I know.  St
Helena
would be a nice short drive for him.  A drive I plan to make as soon as the DMV
and I settle up the legalities of my little one.
                                        Regards, Glen Byrns