For All Of The Ex Sailors On The List (No LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: For All Of The Ex Sailors On The List (No LBC)
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:34:39 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On the day of the Royal wedding, Sophie was getting dressed, surrounded by
her family, when she suddenly realized she had forgotten to purchase shoes
for the day. She panicked.
Then her sister remembered that she had a pair of white shoes from her
we! dding so she lent them to Sophie for the day.
Unfortunately, they were a bit too small and by the time the festivities
were over Sophie's feet were in agony.
When she and Edward withdrew to their room the only thing she could think
of was getting her shoes off.
The rest of the Royal Family crowded round the door to the bedroom and
they heard what they expected, grunts, straining noises and the
occasional muffled scream.
Eventually they heard Edward say 'God, that was tight.'
'There,' whispered the Queen. 'I told you she was a virgin.'
Then, to their surprise, they heard Edward say. 'Right. Now for the other
one.', followed by more grunting and straining and at last Edward said 'My
God. That was even tighter.'
'That's my boy,' said the Duke. 'Once a sailor, always a sailor.'

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
God, grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.