Library Completed

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Library Completed
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:27:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well I think I finally have every Sprite/Midget book ever written.
As of today I have 49 books just on Sprites and Midgets.
Many are repair manuals like for a 58-69 then the same book again but
from 58-71.
Also D Stapletons book twice, 1st and 2nd editions, same thing with More
Healeys, both editions. 5 Bentley manuals, 948, 1098, 1275 (twice) and
Special Tuning.
All the factory publications even the one in German. All the Special
tuning factory manuals, (I think) All the hard cover books, and even the
new childrens book about a Sprite and of course the Concours Specs. Oh
yeah, most of the drivers manuals except the MKI Midget.

So if I can look something up for anyone, drop me an email.
If someone knows of an obscure book I may not have, please let me know.
Now if I can only get all the books on one bookcase and not in the
garage, basement, bedroom, and livingroom, I'll have a nice library.

--
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will