Re: Phone Numbers

To: <Bkitterer@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Phone Numbers
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 12:47:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well now this is interesting. I went to PeopleFinder and entered my own
name and state (Larry Macy PA) and got No directory entries matched your
query. No this is interesting because I do not have an unlisted phone
number, I am listed on 411 and a couple of other internet databases
(although at my former address in some of them). I also have an excite
email account (don't use it - just have one)

What exactly does Peoplefinder search?

I did a Sherlock2 search and found several sites where I am listed
(Barney Gaylords Grapes of Wrath for one). But nothing on People finder.

Larry

BTW Those of you whom have not participated in the MG list should check
out Barney's Website http:///www.ntsource/~barneymg
He has a lot of tech stuff as well as some interesting stories to share.

At this exact moment in time 11/30/99 10:32 PM, Bkitterer@aol.com made
the profound statement:

>http://peoplefinder.excite.com/

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.