more ##Re: Vizard's latest book

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: more ##Re: Vizard's latest book
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:44:03 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi list,

Vizards book is published by an English publisher and possibly printed in
England (the last edition was).  As soon as it is printed it is on sale in
the UK but before it can go on sale in the USA it has to get there.  With the
price of air freight being what it is and customs and stuff to go through I
guess it get sent surface (land/sea/land) and takes about 2 months to get
their.  APT (whom David Vizard is strongly associated) must either pay to
have them air freighted or DV and DA bring a load back in suitcases!

I haven't got around to getting a copy myself yet.

Daniel1312  \0/