Re: sun visor holders

To: gottstein@erols.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sun visor holders
From: JKirsch363@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:40:16 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This has bugged me for three years now.  Only the driver's side comes loose
and almost always when I pull out of a stop light or go around a corner LBC
style.  That one was missing the nut that hold the stem in on the left so I
recently had that replaced but it still didn't solve the problem.  It's like
the rubber think has shrunk and no longer sticks out far enough to catch hold
of the metal bar.  I like the idea of putting a block behind it to move it
out further.  Also considered putting one of those round circles (dime-sized)
of Velcro on the top release latch and the back of the visor.  Around our
house, Velcro has almost replaced duct tape.   Thanks for all the other
suggestions - I'll try one.