Re: Heater valve and base plate.

To: <millerb@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: Heater valve and base plate.
From: "Vincent Pina" <vping@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 22:54:47 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I can cut it in any material, and have 1/4" brass or stainless. Threading
should not be a problem.  About what size is the threads. I just ran
outside(brrrrr) and looked at it. It seems to be an elongated oval about 2"
long and about 1" wide. It bolts to the head with 1/4-20 studs? How does it
mount to the valve and is there any other threading.
I have Casmate and Corel 8. and can import he .dxf into my cutting software.
I have problems with some AutoCAD file. I have my software at home now. If
you have a .dxf there send it to me as a test right now and I will tell you
if I can read it.
Vincent W. Pina