Vizard's Book!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Vizard's Book!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:52:44 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I got it!!!!   In response to our posts about Vizard's new book, I called APT
on Wednesday to find out about where my copy was, as I had ordered it a long
time ago.  The lady on the other end informed me they had been mailed out on
the 23rd.
And Lo and Behold, it was on my doorstep YESTERDAY!!!  And signed by the
Wizard Vizard himself!!

There sure is a lot of learning (larnin', locally) to engage in in that
book!!!!   Wondering whether to attack it from the first page through the
last or to skip around to topics I am dealing with immediately and take it in
theorder of interest.  Hmmmm!!!!

--David C.