Re: List Wisdom Needed

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List Wisdom Needed
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 21:33:09 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad,

I'm not certain if Minilites were made for the Datsun Roadster, though I
suspect they were. I do have a friend who has a '68 Datsun Roadster with 8
spoke Panasport wheels on it and it looks fantastic! You can see an
illustration I did of his car on my Sprite web page. Click on the animated
gif labeled "Other Classics" on the Sprite page to see a larger image. If
your friend is interested in an 8x10 print, let me know.

Panasport has a web site showing 13, 14, 15 and 16 inch wheels in various
styles, but I like the 8 spoke FS version best.

http://www.panasport.com/

Gerard

At 9:39 PM -0600 12/3/99, Brad Fornal wrote:
>I have a friend with a 69 Datsun Roadster and he was asking me if the
>Minilite was made in an application to fit his Japanese car. We went
>through some of the British car magazines that I have and see that it is
>offered in 13, 14, and possibly 15 but he wants a 14 that will fit his
>car. I know some of you listers have cars other than LBC's, anyone have
>any words of wisdom on this matter? TIA     Brad

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A