VERY CONFUSED

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: VERY CONFUSED
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 07:17:05 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, Larry Macy, I am about to be a fool for your three minute timeframe.
I went ot look at the Minilite page and under the warranty section it
mentions The TOP TEN reasons why they would void the warranty (ok ,just
9, sue me). REASON #1: Unauthorized alteration of the wheels. REASON #8:
Clip on wheel balancing weights.
ALL RIGHT, my question is: if you can't use clip on weights like
EVERYONE I have ever seen balance a tire does, and you can't drill and
grind like you would to balance your piston weight, HOW DO YOU BALANCE
THESE TIRES!?!?!?  Or are they just a look good but don't use option?
BTW, REASON #4: Competition use.  Does that rule out the courses that
are set up at club meets?
I know that me tight, but at $207 a wheel with a extremely vauge
warranty. Does anyone have any idea what Panasport offers warranty wise?
Their website doesn't offer any info. Thanks in advance.
                                                       Feelin' kinda
stupid right about now,    Brad