Re: Non-LBC car FS in SE PA

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: Non-LBC car FS in SE PA
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 18:31:38 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/04/1999 10:21:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< $3,500??!!  Are you sure this price doesn't have too many zeros in it? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The guy actually brought this '84 Caddy Fleetwood with him when he moved to
PA from Hawaii.  I think he shipped it...it wouldn't fit under his seat.
First, why would anybody move to PA from Hawaii?  Then, why would you ship
your old Caddy all that way?  It must be in pretty good shape.  I haven't
seen it.

Oh well, look what we go thru for our LBCs.  (I wonder if they could mount a
Caddy on the roof of a 747 like they do the space shuttle?)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport