Re: OE Jack on ebay

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OE Jack on ebay
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:48:38 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi!

The vendor replied with this info when I queried him about it:

Robert,
I have parted out a number of Midgets in the past.  This is probably one
of the parts in that process.  I have checked the jack and there are no
numbers on it.  the rachet handle however shows the writing:
METALLIFACTURE  LTD.   TO LOWER (SENKEN) ,on other side:  TO RAISE( HEBEN).
That is all I can tell you.  That's all she wrote!!!  Thanks for asking!
<<<

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette