Automobile related but Not LBC

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Automobile related but Not LBC
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:13:18 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My apologies to blondes everywhere

A blonde's car breaks down on the Interstate one day.  So she eases it
over onto the shoulder of the road.  She carefully steps out of the car
and opens the trunk.

Out jump two men in trench coats who walk to the rear of the vehicle
where they stand facing oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats
and exposing themselves to approaching drivers.

Not surprisingly, one of the worst pileups in history of this highway
occurs.

It's not very long before a police car shows up. The cop, clearly
enraged, runs toward the blonde of the disabled vehicle yelling, "WHAT
is going on here?"

"My car broke down," says the lady, calmly.

"Well, what are these perverts doing here by the road?!" asks the cop.

 And she said...

(This is good...)

(Ready?)

(Remember, she's a blonde...)

"Those are my emergency flashers!" she replied.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.