Re: Bonehead, dyslexic mechanic sees Dog

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonehead, dyslexic mechanic sees Dog
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:41:22 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/13/99 2:18:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

<< stronger neck to deal with the acceleration.  I can now give a very
 strong recommendation to the Rayjay turbo installation.  It now reminds
 me of the DPO's Sunbeam Tiger, same power, better handling.  All that
 and the mileage is way up too. What seemed like an overdone race cam
 now seems like the perfect accessory for this beast.  Now the trick will
 be to mellow out and keep the hormones under control, but heaven
 help the next LBC I see on the freeway.

 Moral of the story, electrical hookups are best done earlier in the
 evening before the beer kicks in and the brain checks out.

                Regards, Glen Byrns
                '59 Sprite/rocket >>
Welllll!

I think you probably covered it before, but how about a recap of what you did
to the engine, where you got the turbo, and approximate cost?  Those of us
with the 18" necks would like to get in on the snapping action too.

Robert Houston...hadn't snapped anything in a long time.........