Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:31:12 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/14/99 1:54:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM writes:

<< referring to those F*#$! bidders on ebay that don't bid at all until
 the last 60 seconds, to try and get something for a low bid without giving
 previous bidders a chance to bid again (like in a real auction). >>

Yeah Bryan--I have been beaten out of some items by those vermin.  I work, so
I am at a disadvantage when an item is going off during work hours--plus I
cant stand vigil over an e-bay site.  Wish there were some way they could
work it so folks who really need an item can stay with it and the item truly
goes off at the highest bid.

--David C.