Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Manifold for a Fish Carb?
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:31:15 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/14/99 6:29:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bryan.Vandiver@eng.sun.com writes:

<< I guess it's just the principle of the thing that gets me. If these people
want
 an item, them come out of the shadows, and bid upfront, so that everyone can
 take it into consideration and bid accordingly (just like a REAL auction).
 If everyone started using the 'last minute' technique, then all items would
show
 zero bidders until the last 60 seconds, and the person with the fastest
Internet
 connection wins!  >>

THAT's what I was trying to say!!!!  But heck, that is "principle"!
Something we don't see a lot of these days.  Oh well--nuff said on that
subject.  Lets get back to our cars.

--David C.