Interesting item on eBay web site item#220364926: MG MIdget Workshop Man

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#220364926: MG MIdget Workshop Manual ( Sprite )
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:41:43 Pacific Standard Time
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now here is one rare item. An MG Midget and Austin-Healey Sprite 1500 Factory
manual. Just when you thought you knew everything you find out some other
twist.
Bid high. This one is sure to go up like a volcano. :-)

Jay Fishbein
On a houseboat floating in salt water.

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  MG MIdget Workshop Manual ( Sprite )
Seller: apopj@aol.com
Starts: 12/14/99, 14:24:16 PST
Ends:   12/21/99, 14:24:16 PST
Price:  Currently $1.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220364926

Item Description:

   MG Midget Shop Manual ( Sprite )

  This is the Official British Leyland shop manaul for the MG Midget (and
Austin Healey Sprite). It covers all of the repairs and systems of the Midget.
It is in near mint condition, I don't think it has been opend.. It came right
from the factory in England. Buyer pays only $3 to ship within the US...

        This auction listing was created for FREE at MYITEM.COM.
        CLICK HERE for FREE image hosting, counters, and instant HTML!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com