Re: Bright Moon's a comin! No LBC content

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bright Moon's a comin! No LBC content
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:39:25 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/15/99 11:12:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
birdman@lightspeed.net writes:

<<  In laymen's terms it will be a super bright full moon, much
  more than the usual AND it hasn't happened this way for 133 years!

  Our ancestors 133 years ago saw this.  Our descendants 100
  or so years from now will see this again.

  I hope someone else might find this interesting!  Remember
  this will happen December 22, 1999. >>

Here on the East coast...it'll probably be cloudy.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport